General Practitioner - Albany (DPA / MMM3)
- Western Australia
- Mixed billing, GP-led training practice
- Will support visa sponsorship & health workforce certificate
- Eligible for RACGP PEP, ACRRM, and RVTS
A full-time general practitioner is required for this established 8 doctor general practice in the heart of the Great Southern.
- Supportive management & nursing team
- DPA location MMM3= suitable for nonVR
- RA3 = reduced moratorium (scaling), 10yrs to 7
- AGPET and ACRRM accredited
- Additional rural incentive income
- Part-time option available
The practice has been supporting the community for over 25 years and has a large loyal patient base. The Location
Albany is the regional centre of the Great Southern and a historic port town with a population of 35000. Albany's main industries are tourism, fishing, timber, and agriculture. The Great Southern is well known for its natural environment and preservation of heritage.
This location is eligible for a health workforce certificate.
Albany is 5 hours drive to Perth, or 1-hour flight.
This opportunity will suit:
- Rural bonded scholars and bonded medical
- Temporary resident doctors looking for visa sponsorship
To register your interest in this position, please contact: Darren Compton (BSc. Hons) MRECDirectort: 0405 234 852e: firstname.lastname@example.org