General Practitioner - Bathurst (DPA/MMM3)
- New South Wales
- Up to 65% | Mixed billing
- DPA/MMM3 location eligible for MDRAP & PEP
- Visa sponsorship available | Excellent schools | 2 hours from Sydney
Are looking for DPA GP jobs in NSW and hold a minimum General Registration with AHPRAThe Practice
Our client is looking for an experienced VR General Practitioner or non-VR doctor holding General Registration to join one of their two Bathurst medical centres to meet growing patient demand.
- Accredited training practice with onsite FRACGP mentors
- Online bookings and walk-in appointments
- Busy, modern medical centres
- Privately owned and operated
- Excellent schools, including the famous private school 'Stannies'
- DPA/MM3 eligible for MDRAP, RACGP FSP Standard Stream, RACGP PEP Specialist Stream & Rural Generalist Training Scheme RGTS
- Less than 3 hours drive from Sydney
Bathurst is less than 2.5 hours drive from Sydney, making it close enough to the big smoke but just far away enough to keep it's unique regional feel.
With a world class entertainment and events, great facilities, affordable lifestyle and a thriving social scene all wrapped up among the city's heritage buildings and rich history, Bathurst is the perfect place for a tree change. Apply now
Whether you are a VR GP looking for a great rural town to live and work in, or a non-VR GP looking for a training practice, this excellent opportunity should not be missed.
For a confidential discussion and to book a time to visit the practice, please call: Amy Dent 0412 174 firstname.lastname@example.org