General Practitioner - Blackwater Qld (DPA/MMM5)
- DPA/MMM5 location - Eligible for all training pathways
- Visa sponsors (HWC)
- Private billing clinic - subsidised accommodation + relocation
Are you looking for your next rural position? Come and work in this very social rural mining town 2 hours west of Rockhampton. The Practice
Our client is seeking GP's to work in their highly regarded medical practice in Blackwater, Queensland. This clinic is currently working with a Solo doctor.
General registration doctors are encouraged to apply as the location is eligible for all 3GA training pathways.
- 1 GP practice
- Private billing - Very high income potential
- Great remuneration
- Subsidised accommodation & relocation allowance
- Highly experienced admin & nursing team
- Various workplace and Coal board medicals
- Practice hours - Mon to Fri 8.30am to 5.30pm
- DPA location and MMM5
- Location eligible for MDRAP, RACGP PEP Standard Stream, RACGP PEP Specialist Stream, ACRRM Independent & Specialist pathways, ACRRM Rural Generalist Training Scheme & RVTS Remote Vocational Training Scheme
- 50 min drive to nearest airport at Emerald
- 2 hours drive to Rockhampton
- One of Queensland's most social towns to live
Whether you are a Gen Reg Doctor looking to work in a busy rural mining town, or a VR GP looking to escape the city and earn a high income $$, this opportunity should not be missed.
For more information, please contact:Darren Compton0405 234 firstname.lastname@example.org