General Practitioner - Bribie Island (DPA/MMM2)
- DPA/MMM2 location - Eligible for Gen Reg - PEP/FSP & MDRAP
- 2 clinic locations close by - State of the art clinic being built
- Busy clinic with mixed billing - Excellent remuneration $$$
Are you looking for Brisbane DPA GP Jobs? This high quality, mixed billing clinic is seeking a VR GP to join the existing team.
Gen Reg doctors are encouraged to apply due to the location being MMM2/DPA and eligible for RACGP PEP/FSP and MDRAP.
Join this friendly team and live the island dream. The Practice
Our client is seeking General Practitioners to join an amazing team. Currently the owners have 2 medical centres close by and are building a state of the art clinic, for the 2 practices to relocate to.
- Full time / Part time
- Mixed billing
- Great team of doctors - excellent mentors for training pathways
- Midsize clinics
- 2 full time nurses including dedicated CDM nurse
- Independently owned
- Located in a busy centre just over the bridge
- Allied health onsite
- Excellent admin team
Bribie Island is one of natures most impressive feats, a sand island full of natural wonders. Located in the northern part of Moreton Bay, Queensland Australia, Bribie Island is surrounded by natural beauty and full of history. Offering spectacular sight seeing, excellent accommodation, adrenalin-rush fishing, Bribie Island is a deeply tranquil holiday location. Relax on our beaches, kayak in our crystal clear waters, watch spectacular birdlife or catch the ferry up the Pumicestone Passage and discover the history and wildlife. Bribie Island is the only Moreton Bay Island that you can drive to. Boasting some of the best beaches and animal habitat experiences makes it a must sought after destination.
- Only 45 min to Brisbane or the Sunshine Coast
- Excellent Schools
- Prime tourist destination
- Award winning hotel with much sought after concerts and events
- New revised DPA location/MMM2 - eligible for RACGP PEP/FSP and MDRAP
Whether you are a recently qualified VR GP looking for your next move, a GP relocating back to the Queensland area. or a Gen Reg Doctor looking to get onto a training pathway, this excellent opportunity should not be missed.
For a confidential discussion and to book a time to visit the practice and speak with the onsite GPs, please call:Darren Compton0405 234 852