General Practitioner - Cairns (DPA/MMM2)
- DPA/MMM2 - Eligible location for MDRAP, PEP/FSP & RGTS
- Flexible contract terms - Excellent remuneration $$ Mixed Billing
- Accommodation available for 3 weeks as well as travel & car provided
Are you looking for Queensland DPA GP Jobs? This high quality, busy mixed billing practice is seeking for VR GP due increased patients levels.
Due to the area now being DPA/MMM2 - Gen Reg doctors are encouraged to apply. The Practice
Our client is seeking for a full time or part time VR General Practitioner with an interest in Women's Health to join its existing team of busy GP's. The practice is appointment based but also accepts walk-in's so can be extremely busy at times.
- Mixed billing practice - busy clinic
- Excellent mentor/supervisor
- Full time and Part time position
- Practice areas include children's health, women's health, mental health, minor surgery including fracture management, vaccinations, travel medicine, and health checks
- GPs have strong communication skills having worked in diverse Australian communities for many years.
- Open Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm and Weekends 9am - 5pm
- 5 General Practitioners - 10 consulting rooms
- Cairns & Far North
- DPA/MMM2 location - Eligible for RACGP PEP/FSP, ACRRM RGTS and MDRAP
- Ample Parking for patients and GPs
- Shopping Centre
- Great Schools
Whether you are a recently qualified VR GP looking for your next move, or a GP relocating to the North Queensland area, this excellent opportunity should not be missed. Gen reg doctors are encouraged to apply due to the area being DPA/MMM2.
For a confidential discussion and to book a time to visit the practice and speak with the onsite GPs, please call: Andrea Douglas 0433 254 977 firstname.lastname@example.org