General Practitioner - Geraldton (DPA/MMM3)
- Western Australia
- Earn $350k-$450k p.a | Mixed billing | GP-led, training practice
- DPA location | Moratorium reduction | Visa sponsorship
- Great management & nursing team | Moratorium reduction
Would you like to work in a multi-disciplinary group of doctors, nurses, AHPs, and administration staff, that provides excellent peer support and development opportunities?
A full-time general practitioner is required for this established 15-doctor general practice in the heart of the Midwest.
- FRACGP/FACRRM desirable but not essential
- Part-time options available
- Onsite pathology, podiatry & physio
- DPA location MMM3, RA3
- Reduced moratorium, 10 years to 5 (under the 5-year scheme)
- Accredited training practice
- Practice will support temp visa & PR
- Opportunity to increase income on the on-call roster, or with procedural Obstetrics and/or Anaesthetics (not essential)
This vibrant coastal city is the heart of the mid-west region, a population of 35000 people that has a tertiary hospital, and busy agricultural, tourist and fishing industries, all 4.5 hours drive north of Perth. Geraldton offers a great range of schools, sporting clubs, churches, and a mosque. This area is suitable for a health workforce certificate.
*DPA&MMM3 makes the site eligible for RACGP PEP, MDRAP, ACRRMThis Opportunity Will Suit
- Rural bonded scholars
- Temporary resident doctors seeking visa sponsorship
- Fellowed GPs (FRACGP / FACRRM)
To register your interest in this position, please contact:Melissa IrvinePrincipal Consultant0435 773 firstname.lastname@example.org