General Practitioner - Gosnells
- Western Australia
- 70% & initial $150 / hour | High demand for womens health
- Shopping centre location | walk-ins & booked appointments
- 35mins to Perth CBD | 5pm closing
Established 10GP accredited training practice is committed to providing an excellent personalised service.The Practice
The team offers you support including nursing and allied health. Your patients will have easy access to physiotherapy, podiatry, and dietician.
- 70% of bulk billings with initial hourly guarantee
- Work alongside experienced GP Obstetricians
- Standard 15 minute appointments
- All current GPs are fully booked
- Accredited practice
- Pharmacy next door
- Monthly clinical meetings for teaching & collaboration
- Interest in women's health is beneficial (not essential)
- Part-time opportunity available
- 5pm closing time weekdays
- 9-1pm weekends sessions available, not compulsory
With excellent onsite parking for doctors, a pharmacy next door and other services nearby this is a great practice that is easy accessible via the Albany Highway.
- Shopping centre location, high-patient demand, mix of walk-ins & booked appts.
- Colleagues commute from popular suburbs including Canning Vale, Willetton, Fremantle, and Como.
- DPA replacement positions available for limited time
To register your interest in this position, please contact:Melissa IrvinePrincipal Consultant0435 773 email@example.com