General Practitioner - Gosnells (DPA)
- Western Australia
- 70% & initial $150 / hour | DPA replacement available
- Shopping centre location, high patient demand, mix of walk-ins & booked
- 35mins to Perth CBD | 5pm closing
Established 10GP accredited training practice is committed to providing an excellent personalised service.
- Work alongside experienced GP Obstetricians
- Standard 15 minute appointments
- All current GPs are fully booked
- Accredited practice
- Pharmacy next door
- Monthly clinical meetings for teaching & collaboration
- Interest in women's health is beneficial (not essential)
- Part-time opportunity available
- 5pm closing time weekdays
- 9-1pm weekends sessions available, not compulsory
The team offers you support including nursing and allied health. Your patients will have easy access to physiotherapy, podiatry, and dietician. The Location
- Shopping centre location, high-patient demand, mix of walk-ins & booked appts.
- Just off Albany Highway
- Plenty of parking
- Colleagues commute from popular suburbs including Canning Vale, Willetton, Fremantle, and Como.
FRACGPs and FACRRMs are invited to register your interest in this position, please contact: Darren Compton (BSc. Hons) MRECDirectort: 0405 234 852e: firstname.lastname@example.org