General Practitioner - Harden (DPA/MMM5)
- New South Wales
- 1:4 VMO roster | Visa sponsor including PR | $450k+
- DPA/MMM5 location eligible for PEP, RVTS and ACRRM pathways
- Drive home to Canberra on your days off (1.5 hours)
Are you looking for Rural Generalist (GP/VMO) positions close to Canberra? The Practice
Established rural practice only 1.5 hours drive from Sydney.
- Great earning potential
- 1:4 GP VMO roster
- Training practice for doctors holding general registration
- Subsidised accommodation available
- Full-time nursing support
- Doctor owned practice
- Onsite dental, podiatry, physio, optometrist, dietician and hydrotherapy pool.
Harden is a township and community in the Hilltops Region and is located in the South West Slopes of New South Wales in Australia and is adjacent to both the Canberra region of the Australian Capital Territory and the Riverina Region in the southwest area of NSW. The town is a twin town between Harden and Murrumburrah (which is noted as one of the earliest settlements in the southwest of New South Wales).
- Drive home to Canberra on your days off
- MMM5 / DPA location eligible for MDRAP, PEP, RVTS and ACRRM Rural Generalist Training Scheme, Independent Pathway and Specialist Pathway
Whether you are an experienced rural generalist or a general registration doctor looking to progress towards fellowship of the RACGP or ACRRM, this excellent opportunity should not be missed.
To arrange a time to speak with the practice owner and to arrange a visit Harden, please contact: Shayla Owusu 0432 232 email@example.com