General Practitioner - Jurien Bay (DPA/MMM5)
- Western Australia
- 70% & initial guarantee | Moratorium reduction
- Take over an existing patient workload
- Ideal training location | DPA & MMM5 | Health Workforce Certificate
Are you looking at WA GP jobs that offer DPA, Health workforce certificate, and MMM2+? This lovely coastal town is located half way between Perth and Geraldton. The Practice
A full-time general practitioner is required for this 2 doctor GP practice in the Wheatbelt. You'll have the support of an effective group management team, who take care of marketing, finance, and accreditation so that you just need to take care of your patients.
- Established practice
- Efficient management & nursing team
- You'll enjoy working with the highly- trained team
- earn 70% of billings w/ initial guarantee
- The patient demographic includes young families with children, through to the retired local farmers and fishermen
Jurien is a coastal town, north of Perth, on the Coral Coast with a population of around 2000.
- Located only 2.5hrs north of Perth
- Popular holiday destination for families.
- Suitable site for Rural bonded scholars and temporary residents seeking visa sponsorship
- DPA / MM5 location suitable for FSP, PEP, ACRRM, RGTS, RVTS & MDRAP
- RA3 location = 19AB moratorium reduction
Whether you are a seeking a great practice to complete your own training, or an experienced VR GP looking for a sea change and great spot to settle down this clinic really has something for everyone.
To register your interest in this position, please contact:Melissa IrvinePrincipal Consultant0435 773 email@example.com