General Practitioner - Midland
- Western Australia
- $150/hr for 6 months / 70%
- DPA academic exemption available - Current GPs are fully booked
- Replace an outgoing GP
This accredited 13-doctor WAGPET teaching practice is committed to providing an excellent personalised GP service.
You'll join a busy, established practice, with a large patient base.
- Located in the heart of Midland
- Current GPs are fully booked
- Part-time available
- Hours to suit your needs
- Wkend & a/hrs shifts avail
- Full support, including nursing, pharmacy, allied health (physio, podiatrist, dietician)
The passionate management team is ready to support you and assist you to grow your practice. The Location
Midland is a significant commercial and health hub, with WA's largest public hospital and a medical school. These provide great opportunities for professional development and also draw patients. St John of God Midland Public / Private Hospital (1km away) provides free medical and surgical care for patients in the east metropolitan and Wheatbelt regions.
Curtin Medical School is developing an excellent reputation, with a five-year, direct-entry medical degree. There are opportunities here for you if you would like to be involved in teaching
- 10mins to the heart of the Swan Valley
- 40 mins drive to Subiaco, Claremont, Canning Vale or City Beach
- 30 mins drive or train to the Perth CBD
To register your interest in this position, please contact: Darren Compton (BSc. Hons) MRECDirectort: 0405 234 852e: firstname.lastname@example.org