General Practitioner - Rockingham (DPA)
- Western Australia
- 65% +$150ph for 3mths | 7GP mixed billing practice
- Lump sum options available | Suitable PEP location
- DPA in Perth southern suburbs | Great parking | High patient demand
Are you looking to develop your GP sub-specialty interests whilst enjoying a busy, varied patient load?
Whether you are a newly Fellowed GP or a well experienced GP, this group has an excellent reputation among doctors for providing all-round support.
- Mixed billing, reputable group
- Great team environment
- Part-time available
- Weekends optional
- Excellent nursing and admin support
- Central location, high spec modern fit-out
Existing special interests including care of the elderly, mental health, men’s health, women’s health, family planning and skin cancer medicine (utilising state of the art Molescan equipment)The Location
Rockingham offers fantastic coastal living, 45 km south of the hustle and bustle of Perth. This coastal city runs at a slower pace where you can really immerse yourself in the lifestyle of the Western Australia coast.
- There is good parking available
- Short walk to Rockingham Hospital and train station
- 10 mins drive to the shopping centre of Rockingham
- Colleagues commute from popular suburbs including Canning Vale, Willetton, Fremantle, and Como.
FRACGPs and FACRRMs are invited to arrange a time to inspect this friendly practice, please contact:Melissa IrvinePrincipal Consultant0435 773 firstname.lastname@example.org