General Practitioner w/ Occ Health - Rockingham
- Western Australia
- Established private billing practice
- You'll enjoy an enviable work/life balance in this fully equipped clinic
- Work from 8 am - 5 pm, Monday to Friday
- You'll work as part of a friendly and focused multi-disciplinary team
- You will be involved in all aspects of occupational medicine, including:
- Pre-employment medical assessments
- Acute injury treatment and management
- Health surveillance and seasonal vaccinations
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Corporate travel medicine, and specialised medicals
- Immunisations and Skin screening
- You'll enjoy support from corporate management, administration, and IT teams, and just focus on providing good care to your patients
- There are regular internal and external opportunities to broaden your knowledge and advance your career through regular training and development
- Ongoing training is provided as required
- This practice is private billing to corporate clients, so doesn't require you to access Medicare
You must have experience in occupational health and a commitment to providing occupational health servicesThe Location
The City of Rockingham is a rapidly developing residential area, with substantial industrial and commercial areas. Rockingham includes large areas of coastline and parkland. Rockingham is easily commutable from southern Perth suburbs including Canning Vale, Aubin Grove, and Como.
You will generally have a good run without traffic along Stock road or the Kwinana freeway.
If you're a VR GP, looking to develop your specialty in occupational health, then this excellent opportunity should not be missed.
For a confidential discussion and to book a time to speak with the practice call: Darren Compton (BSc. Hons) MRECDirectort: 0405 234 852e: email@example.com