GP/VMO - Narrabri (DPA/MMM4)
- New South Wales
- $400K+ remuneration package
- DPA / MMM4 location eligible for PEP, RVTS, RGTS & ACRRM pathways
- Visa sponsorship available
Are you looking for rural generalist (GP/VMO) jobs in NSW? Do you hold a minimum of provisional registration with AHPRAThe Practice
Working alongside 3 other GPs, you will provide primary care services to the Narrabri and wider community.
- Training practice for doctors holding general registration
- DPA location eligible for MDRAP, RVTS, RACGP PEP and ACRRM independent pathway
- Relocated to new premises in 2019
- Full-time nursing support
- Independently owned practice
- 6 consult rooms
- Best Practice and online bookings via Health Engine
Working on a 1:5 roster, you will provide VMO con call services for one weekday each week and one weekend in every five.
- 28 bed inpatient unit which caters for maternity, paediatrics, medical, surgical and palliative care
- Operating theatre - routine surgery two days per week with emergency service provided 24 hours per day
- Eight bed day surgery unit
- Emergency department - available 24 hours per day with oncall visiting medical officers
- Diagnostic service - pathology and imaging (including general Xray & CT service) operates Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm with a visiting ultrasound service Monday and Thursday afternoons. On-call service provided
Doctors with overseas or Australian anaesthetics experience can complete upskilling at Tamworth Hospital with a view to joining the anaesthetics roster. The Town
Narrabri has a population of 7,000 and is situated 560km north west of Sydney on the Kamilaroi Highway and 560km south west of Brisbane on the Newell Highway. Set against the backdrop of the Nandewar Ranges and on the banks of the Namoi River, Narrabri is an energetic regional centre offering a wonderful selection of shops, restaurants, museums and a large array of tourist attractions.
- Great schools, restaurants and nightlife
- Direct daily flights to Sydney
- DPA location
Whether you are an experienced rural generalist or a general registration doctor looking to progress towards fellowship of the RACGP or ACRRM, this excellent opportunity should not be missed.
To arrange a time to speak with the practice owner and to arrange a visit to Narrabri, please contact:Amy Dent 0412 174 firstname.lastname@example.org