GPw/ED ongoing locum opportunities - Karratha
- Western Australia
- $1850-2100 daily + flights, car & accom
- Work & visit the beautiful Pilbara
- Ongoing locum, to commence ASAP | Rotating shift roster
Are you a General Practitioner with current emergency skills looking for a locum in WA for the next few months? The Role
- We require a VR GP (non-procedural) with emergency medicine experience, or an Advanced ED Registrar, to commence for an ongoing locum
- Required to manage emergency presentations
- Must be able to work independently
- Rotating shift work roster 10-hour shifts (days, evenings, nights including weekends and public holidays, plus on-call)
- For WA based doctors, placements of a minimum of 1 week are available. (This gives you much more flexibility than the normal requirement for longer assignments)
- For those traveling from interstate, you will need to be able to commit for a minimum of 8 weeks
- Must provide evidence of current ED CME (within the last 3 years) in at least one of the following courses ALS2, EMST, CEMP, ELS, REACT, ATLS, or REST
- ED Advanced Registrar day rate $1850 per rostered shift
- FRACGP or FACRRM day rate $2100
*RGTS site: location suitable for Rural Generalist Training Scheme (fully government-funded fellowship pathway) https://bit.ly/RuralGeneralist
Contact DXC to discuss.
The City of Karratha is at the heart of WA's Pilbara region, it's a 2-hour flight to Perth.
Work at Karratha Health Campus, opened in 2018. There is an expanded emergency department, CT scanner, surgical centre, a maternity wing with delivery suites, expanded outpatients unit and essential services including child health clinics, medical images suites, telehealth services and a helipad for emergency transfers.
To register your interest in this position, please contact: Darren Compton (BSc. Hons) MRECDirectort: 0405 234 852e: email@example.com