Locum General Practitioner - Newman (DPA / MMM7)
- Western Australia
- Excellent GP Locum Rates | $1500/day or 75% | FIFO roster available
- Ongoing dates | Flights, car and accommodation provided |
- Established, supportive practice with varied cases incl CDM
Are you a FRACGP/FACRRM looking for a well run country practice.
Get away on a short locum and provide some much needed GP services to this remote community. Your work will include all aspects of General Practice and Occupational Health including medical assessments, acute injury treatment and management.
- Earn 75% of billings with $1500/day minumum guaranteed earnings per 8hr day.
- Monday to Friday GP sessions
- Flights, accommodation and car provided
- Excellent practice management and nursing support
- No Hospital work required; no weekends and no on-call.
- Potential for ongoing dates
Newman is an inland mining town of 4500 people, and a regular high-ranking contestant among WA's tidy towns.
- Easy access to beautiful national parks, pools and freshwater springs
- Newly built Hospital
- Daily flights available from Perth
- Independent & Specialist Training pathways PEP/FSP; RVTS/RGTS; MDRAP suitable for General Registrants
- RA5 = Reduce your moratorium for every month that you work here
To apply today, please contact: Melissa IrvinePrinciple Consultantt: 0435 773 220e: firstname.lastname@example.org