Locum General Practitioner - Warwick (MMM4/DPA)
- Locum position with immediate start - view to permanent an option
- Travel and accommodation covered - $1400 daily rate
- Great nursing and admin support - dedicated CDM nurse
Are you General Practitioner looking for a rural locum position in Qld? Located in beautiful Warwick, this busy well established clinic is in urgent need of a locum. This could be a view to a permanent position.
Our client is seeking a locum GP to work in their highly regarded medical practice in Warwick,Qld.
- Solo GP Practice
- Established for 10 years - Independently owned
- Mixed billing -busy patient base
- Excellent RN support - full CDM and Health assessment support
- Onsite Manger
- 4 consult rooms plus treatment room
- Monday to Friday - No Weekends
- Best Practice software
Warwick is located 130km south west of Brisbane - 2 hours drive & 2.5hours to the Gold Coast. Sitting gracefully on the banks of the Condamine River, historic Warwick – known for its roses and rodeo – features some of the state’s finest original sandstone buildings. From here it’s an easy drive to explore the friendly villages and small towns of the Southern Downs.
Settled more than 150 years ago, the town is rich in “Heritage and Historic Building Trails” featuring a number of well-preserved churches, cottages, railway stations, schools and monuments – each with its own story of old.
- Great country lifestyle
- 2 hours to Brisbane
- 1 hour to Toowoomba & 2.5 hours to the Gold Coast
This position would suit:
For a confidential discussion, please call: Andrea Douglas 0433 254 firstname.lastname@example.org
- City GP's wanting a change of scenery from city life
- Experienced rural GP's looking for their next locum role