Rural Generalist (GP/VMO) - Boorowa (DPA/MMM5)
- New South Wales
- 1:3 VMO roster | Visa sponsorship | $450k+
- DPA/MMM5 location eligible for PEP, RVTS and ACRRM pathways
- Drive home to Canberra on your days off (1.5 hours)
Are you looking for Rural Generalist (GP/VMO) positions close to Canberra? The Practice / Hospital
Our client is looking for a doctor holding a minimum of general registration to join their team as a GP/VMO on a full-time basis.
- Great earning potential
- 1:3 VMO roster
- Training practice with part-time VR GP mentor
- Full-time nursing support
- Doctor owned practice
- 6 bed hospital + 2 resus bays
Boorowa is a gorgeous country town, rich in Irish heritage and pastoral history. It’s a great base to explore the cellar doors of the surrounding Hilltops wine region. This district also produces exceptional merino wool, which is celebrated at the annual Irish Woolfest.
- Drive home to Canberra on your days off (1 hour)
- MMM5 / DPA location eligible for MDRAP, PEP, RVTS and ACRRM Rural Generalist Training Scheme, Independent and Specialist Pathway
- Subsidised accommodation and access to a relocation grant
Whether you are an experienced rural generalist or a general registration doctor looking to progress towards fellowship of the RACGP or ACRRM, this excellent opportunity should not be missed.
To arrange a time to speak with the practice owner and to arrange a visit Boorowa, please contact: Darren Compton 0405 234 852 firstname.lastname@example.org