Consultant Psychiatrist - Kimberley Region (DPA/MMM6)
- Up to $610K salary | Part time & Job Share | Generous paid leave entitlements
- FRANZCP with Specialist Registration | Leadership opportunity
- Broome & Kununurra | unique landscape | sub-tropical climate
Are you a RANZCP Fellow looking for a unique and exciting opportunity to provide clinical leadership, supervision and much needed specialist medial psychiatric services in an extraordinary place?The Position
With multiple positions across inpatient and community health services across the region to ensure a balanced approach to work and personal life.
- $514,413 to $611,183 inclusive of base salary, 10.5% superannuation, PD allowance and allowances)
- Commencing Jan/Feb 2024 or ASAP
- Up to 5 year fixed term contract
- Full time available, part time and job share / month on month off
- You will be required to be an accredited supervisor for RANZCP trainees as well as provide supervision, training and instruction to junior medical staff.
- Access to generous salary packaging arrangements including car leasing, superannuation, laptop computers, general living, mortgage and several other options.
- Generous leave entitlements including professional development and annual leave
- Temporary Visa & Permanent Residence sponsorship available
- Fellowship with the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrist (RANZCP) or hold an equivalent fellowship as recognised by RANZCP.
- Specialist AHPRA registration
- A high-level understanding of Indigenous Health issues & prior experience working in a cross-cultural environment
Broome is an exotic town of 15000 people located in the Kimberley Region, Western Australia's most northern region. Closer to South-East Asia than Perth with a balmy climate, breathtaking scenery, unique flora and fauna and a great variety of adventure and cultural experiences, the Kimberley offers a fantastic lifestyle that is family-friendly and supportive.
- Diverse multicultural community, the largest of the region
- An easy 2½ hours flight from Perth available most days of the week.
- Famous attractions include the World Heritage-listed Purnululu National Park and Mitchell Falls.
- Beautiful beaches and access to the regions spectacular gorges, waterfalls and cave systems, and an astonishing variety of wildlife.
Don't delay, discuss your move today, contact:Melissa IrvinePrincipal Consultant0435 773 firstname.lastname@example.org