FACEM / Emergency SMO - Bunbury (DPA/MMM2)
- Up to $461K + super + salary packaging & great leave entitlements
- Flexible work options & great work-life balance
- Busy regional hospital | Coastal location | 2hr drive from perth
Are you a Fellow with the Australasian College of Emergency Medicine or a Rural Generalist/SMO with comprehensive ED skills and experience?The Role
This is an excellent opportunity for a FRACGP or FACRRM with extensive emergency experience to re-define your work life balance on the WA South Coast. Working within this regional department, you will have exposure to the entire spectrum of emergency presentations with children forming more than 25% of the patient cohort and an overall high acuity reflected in a greater than 40% admission rate.
- $331k - $350k salary + allowances
- Salary packaging up to $19k per year
- Generous leave entitlements & professional development opportunities
- You will be required to manage emergency presentations independently.
- You will work on a rotating shift work roster 8-10 hour shifts (days, evenings, nights including weekends and public holidays, plus on-call).
- Evidence of current ED CME (within the last 3 years) in at least one of the following courses ALS2, EMST, CEMP, ELS, REACT, ATLS, or REST is essential.
Bunbury Hospital Department of Emergency Medicine is the largest outside of Perth metro area in WA seeing in excess of 43 000 presentations each year.
- MMM2 location eligible for MDRAP, RACGP FSP Fellowship Support Program & components of ACRRM RGTS Rural Generalist Training Scheme
- Great schooling options and affordable housing
- Short drive to the stunning Margaret River winery region
- Beautiful coastal location just 2 hours south of Perth
For further information or to speak to a member of staff please contact:Melissa IrvinePrinciple Consultant0435 773 email@example.com