General Practitioner - Albany (DPA/MMM3)
- Private billing | Long term departing GP retiring | Instant patient base
- Eligible for RACGP PEP & FSP pathways | Great mentor
- 1 hr flight from Perth | Excellent schools | Great work life balance
Are you a VR GP looking for a change of pace and considering easing into retirement in a great regional town?
With full-time and part time opportunies available in this established independent general practice there has never been a better time to move to the heart of the Great Southern.
- Earn up to 70% + hourly guarantee
- Additional rural incentive income
- Walk into an instant patient base from recently retired long term doctor
- Supportive admin and experienced nursing team incl CDM Nurses
- Private billing - busy patient base
- 4 consult rooms
- Medical Director & HotDocs for online bookings
- Pathology onsite 8am - 4pm
- Great mentors
The practice has been supporting the community since 1988 and has a large loyal patient base.The Location
Albany is the regional centre of the Great Southern and a historic port town with a population of 35000. Albany's main industries are tourism, fishing, timber, and agriculture. The Great Southern is well known for its natural environment and preservation of heritage.
- Just a 1 hour flight or 5 hours drive from Perth
- Excellent schooling options
- DPA location MMM3, suitable for non VR
- ACRRM & RACGP accredited training practice, also suitable for non VR
- RACGP PEP & FSP pathways eligible
To register your interest in this position, please contact: Melissa Irvine Principal Consultant 0435 773 220 email@example.com