General Practitioner - Albany (DPA/MMM3)
- 65% Mixed billing | OTE over $300k pa. | No restraint
- GP-led practice | Support visa sponsorship and permanent residency
- Regional town, eligible for RACGP PEP & FSP | MDRAP
Are you looking for a better work-life balance? GPs in this practice enjoy the autonomy to practice when they want with a relaxed pace of life.
Following the departure of a full-time general practitioner there is a great opportunity for a FRACGP/FACRRM to walk into an established patient base in this 4 doctor general practice in the heart of the Great Southern.
- Earn up to 65% mixed billings with OTE over $300k pa
- Sign on bonus and/or profit share opportunity
- Supportive management & nursing team
- Spacious consult rooms with windows and a warm, friendly workplace
- Longstanding practice manager and nursing team
- AGPET and ACRRM accredited
- Additional rural incentive income
- Part-time option available
- Visa sponsorship available including permanent residence
- Accommodation assistance available
- No restraint
The practice has been supporting the community for over 25 years and has a large loyal patient base.The Location
Albany is the regional centre of the Great Southern with laid back and welcoming atmosphere. This historic port town has a population of 35000 and is well known for its natural environment and preservation of heritage.
- Albany is 5 hours drive to Perth, or 1-hour flight.
- Excellent schooling options & work opportunities for families
- Great for weekend bushwalks and camping adventures
- Suitable DPA location for Non VR GPs pursing MDRAP,
- RACGP PEP Specialist Pathway & Fellowship Support Program (FSP) eligible location
To register your interest in this position, please contact: Adelene Chew0430 037 389 firstname.lastname@example.org