General Practitioner - Albany (DPA / MMM3)
- Western Australia
- 65% Mixed billing, GP-led training practice
- Will support visa sponsorship & health workforce certificate
- Regional town, eligible for RACGP PEP/FSP, ACRRM, RGTS and RVTS
Are you looking for a better work-life balance? GPs in this practice enjoy the autonomy and weekends free to enjoy the beautiful natural surroundings.
Following the departure of a full-time general practitioner there is a great opportunity for a FRACGP/FACRRM to walk into an established patient base in this 4 doctor general practice in the heart of the Great Southern.
- Supportive management & nursing team
- DPA location MMM3= suitable for nonVR & GP trainees
- AGPET and ACRRM accredited
- Additional rural incentive income
- Part-time option available
- Visa sponsorship available
The practice has been supporting the community for over 25 years and has a large loyal patient base. The Location
Albany is the regional centre of the Great Southern and a historic port town with a population of 35000. The Great Southern is well known for its natural environment and preservation of heritage.
- Albany is 5 hours drive to Perth, or 1-hour flight.
- Great for weekend bushwalks and camping adventures
- This location is eligible for a health workforce certificate.
- RA3 = reduced moratorium (scaling), 10yrs to 7
To register your interest in this position, please contact: Melissa Irvine Principal Consultant 0435 773 220 firstname.lastname@example.org