General Practitioner - Broadford (DPA/MMM5)
- Up to 70% of billings for VR GP
- Eligible location MDRAP, RVTS, RACGP PEP, ACRRM IP & RGTS
- Scenic rural town 1 hour drive from Melbourne
Are you a VR or non-VR GP looking for a new challenge north of Melbourne?The Practice
Our client is looking for a General Practitioner to take over the patient base of a departing GP. This is a family operated, doctor owned practice.
- 2 GP
- GP Owned
- Delivers quality patient care and an excellent patient experience.
- Offers flexibility and work with GPs to help them find the balance between career aspirations, life and patient commitments
- Health workforce certificate and sponsorship for permanent residency
- Only 1 hour drive to Melbourne CBD
- Eligible location MDRAP, PEP Standard Stream, PEP Specialist Stream, RVTS Remote vocational training Scheme, ACRRM Independent Pathway, ACRRM Specialist Pathway & Rural Generalist Training Scheme RGTS
- Bonded Medical Scholars eligible
- Great international schools
Whether you are a recently qualified VR GP looking for your next move, or a GP relocating back to Victoria, this excellent opportunity should not be missed.
For a confidential discussion and to book a time to visit the practice, please call: Karen Bowden
0412 203 186