General Practitioner - Bullsbrook (DPA/MMM2)
- Attractive package | Mixed billing | Well established training practice
- Suitable DPA training site for PEP, FSP & MDRAP
- 45 Min Drive from Perth | Visa sponsorship including permanent residency
Are you General Practitioner with FRACGP, FACRRM, who enjoys the feel of a rural practice but lives in the Northern suburbs of Perth?The Position
This well-established medical centre has been providing quality and comprehensive healthcare to the local community and is a great escape from the busy city commute.
- Attractive remuneration
- GP-owned with a friendly and supportive team of doctors, nurses, and admin staff
- Recently transitioned from bulk billing to mixed billing
- Open 7 days with flexible work option, part time and full time sessions available
- Fully computerized (Best Practice)
- Local pharmacy next door
- On-site pathology and allied health
- Great exposure to a wide spectrum of patients with chronic illnesses
- Fantastic opportunity for GPs with special interests, including minor procedures, skin checks, excisions, or Women's Health
This rural community located on the outskirts of the Perth Metropolitan region has a multicultural community.
- Practice is located within the shopping complex in the center of town
- Just 45 mins drive form Perth this practice is a cruisy 20 min commute for doctors living in the Swan Valley, Joondalup, Wanneroo or Dianella
- Suitable DPA location for doctors with General Registration pursing PEP, FSP & MDRAP training programs
- Visa sponsors, will support permanent residency.
To register your interest in this position, please contact:Melissa IrvinePrincipal Consultant0435 773 firstname.lastname@example.org