General Practitioner - Bunbury (DPA/MMM2)
- 65% mixed billings | Occ health | Workers compensation | Skin clinic
- Visa sponsorship including permanent residency | Great multi-disciplinary team
- Beautiful beachside town in the South West | 2hrs drive from Perth
Are you looking for a DPA location where you can share your knowledge and be at the forefront in training the next generation of GPs?
Whether you're an experienced FRACGP/FACRRM looking for a sea change, a recently qualified General Practitioner looking to settle down or a general registrant looking for your next training post, this excellent practice really needs to be seen to be believed.
- Earn 65% billings with increased % initially
- OTE $300K but boost this to $400k pa with skin & after hours
- Busy mixed billing practice - 35% of consults privately billed
- Great modern super clinic with excellent training facilities
- Flexible rosters. Full-time and Part-time available
- Committed nursing and admin support
- Large multi-disciplinary team
- Visa sponsorship including permanent residency
- No restraint
This well run, doctor owned group is located less than 2 hrs. drive South of Perth in a thriving city, with a population of approx. 75,000.
- Beautiful coastal location with a lovely Mediterranean climate
- Liveable regional centre with high-quality schooling options.
- Suitable DPA location for RACGP PEP Specialist Pathway, FSP & MDRAP training programs
To register your interest in this position, please contact:Adelene Chew0430 037 email@example.com