General Practitioner - Bunbury (DPA/MMM2)
- Earn 65% mixed billings | Option to train in occupational health
- Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm | No weekend | Great work-life balance
- MMM2 & DPA location less than 2 hours drive from Perth
FRACGPs / FACRRMs / VR GP's are in high demand for GP consults in Bunbury The Practice
You'll enjoy an enviable work/life balance in this fully equipped clinic. Work from 8 am - 5 pm, Monday to Friday with no weekend or after hours work requirements.
- Earn 65% mixed billings
- High volume of privately billed consults
- You'll work as part of a friendly and focused multi-disciplinary team
- Supportive management, administration, and IT teams, and just focus on providing good care to your patients
- Boost earning potential with occupational medicine training
- Ongoing training is provided as required
This well run group is located less than 2 hrs drive South of Perth in a thriving city, with a population of approx 75,000.
- Beautiful coastal location with a lovely Mediterranean climate
- Livable regional center with high-quality schooling options.
- Suitable DPA location for PEP, FSP & MDRAP
To register your interest in this position, please contact:Melissa IrvinePrinciple Consultant0435 773 firstname.lastname@example.org