General Practitioner - Busselton (DPA/MMM3)
- 70% + $170 p/hr 3 months guarantee | Relocation assistance
- MMM3 location eligible for RACGP PEP, FSP & MDRAP
- Regional coastal town (pop. 40,640) | Just over 2 hours from SW of Perth
Are you interested in escaping the hustle bustle city life for a change to a coastal location for better work-life balance? The Practice
This modern busy practice is looking for a full-time or part-time General Practitioner with vocational registration (VR GP) or general registration (Non-VR GP) under PEP or FSP to join their team.
- GP Owned and collegiate team that are patient focused
- Mixed billing with excellent earning potential
- Excellent nursing and admin support
- Fully equipped treatment, surgical and consult rooms
- Onsite pathology and pharmacy next door
- Good GP Training program and induction support, especially for GPs new to WA
- Demographics of young families, retirees and holiday makers
- Ample parking on site
Down-to-earth yet bursting with culture and breathtaking scenery. Once you get a taste of Busselton you will never want to leave. Nicely sheltered in Geographe Bay on Western Australia’s south-west coast, the town is blessed with a Mediterranean climate that allows for plentiful days by the beach and long, balmy nights.
- Regional coastal town with a population of 40,640 (Census 2021)
- Easily commutable from Bunbury and just over 2 hours drive southwest of Perth
- Famous for its attractions of Busselton Jetty and Busselton Foreshore
- Less than 40 mins drive to explore the beautiful Margaret River wine and food region
- Suitable DPA location for RACGP PEP, FSP & MDRAP GP training programs
This is an amazing chance to work in a south west region while being able to enjoy beach lifestyle. Whether you are VR GP looking for a change of environment, or a Non-VR GP looking to take on a GP training program with ample support, this excellent opportunity should not be missed.
For a confidential discussion and to book a time to have a chat with the practice, please call:Adelene Chew0430 037 389 firstname.lastname@example.org