General Practitioner - Byford
- Earn up to $400K | Family run team | close to shops & pharmacy
- Work in a Perth metro location with a significant GP shortage
- Up to $20,000 relocation grant | Affordable lifestyle properties
Are you a FRACGP or FACRRM who wants to get away from the big corporate groups and join a friendly independent practice? This purpose-built practice with a well established patient base has been servicing a diverse local community for 5 years.
General Practitioners will enjoy the excellent nursing support and family feel in this with this friendly team of dog lovers.
- Purpose-built, modern practice
- Easily earn $400,000p.a from a 5 day work week
- Up to 80% of bulk billings/$150 p/hr + $20,000 relocation grant
- Flexible work life balance with part time or full time available
- Take over existing patient base of departing GP built over 5 years
Easily reach 40 patients or more a day if desired
- Currently fully booked for a week in advance
- Full support from Registered Nurses even on weekends
- Onsite treatment room, physio, podiatrist, dietician, and psychologist
- Special interests and professional development encouraged and supported by the Lead GP.
Byford is a fast-growing suburb in the Serpentine Jarrahdale region and the practice is located in a convenient location, with good car parking, and easily accessible via Albany Highway.
- Infrastructure developments underway including extension of the train line and the Byford Health Hub.
- Excellent schooling options and affordable lifestyle properties in the Serpentine region
- Easily commutable from Nedlands, Cockburn or Canning Vale.
- Just 45 mins from Perth CBD
If you are looking for a lifestyle change where you can still be less than 1 hours drive from the city and enjoy property, horses and other livestock then be sure to check out this Region today!Apply Now
To arrange a time to meet the principal and team, please contact: Adelene ChewSenior Consultant 0430 037 389 firstname.lastname@example.org