General Practitioner - Canning Vale
- Western Australia
- 70% & initial $150/hr | Mixed billings
- Flexible work options | Part time or full time | established patient base
- 15-25 minute drive from southern suburbs
If you are FRACGP/FACRRM or VR GP that lives in the southern Perth or northern Peel districts and looking to reduce your commute be sure to visit this friendly group practice.
This 5GP mixed practice is open 6 days with a friendly, supportive team with experienced practice nurses on site and a longstanding patient base. With high population growth in the area an additional general practitioner is needed to join the team.
- Up to 70% of billings with initial guarantee
- Hours to suit your needs - part time options available
- Special interests encouraged and supported
- Skin cancer clinic held onsite
- Current GPs are fully booked
- Diverse demographic includes young families, students, some FIFO, a range of cultures
- Weekdays 8:30am to 5pm
- Saturday 8:30am to 12pm
Servicing a large catchment area this centre provides a wide range of services on weekdays with great linkages to the nearby after hours clinic where weekend shifts are available too.
- Easily accessible off the Roe Highway or Ranford Road
- The practice is well located, with good parking.
- Multicultural team and patient base
- Easy commute from Serpentine or Kwinana
If you are looking to gain experience with a diverse patient mix in a supportive group then be sure to book your site visit with this one!
To discuss this opportunity and more, please contact:Melissa IrvinePrincipal Consultant0435 773 email@example.com