Are you a General Registration doctor looking for support on the RACGP FSP to obtain your RACGP fellowship or even a FRACGP/FACRRM VR GP looking for nice MM2 location?
This accredited new practice opens its doors to the local community not long ago. You will be joining a practice that is part of a well-established GP group with ample support.
- Mixed billing practice up to 70% billings + $175 p/hr initial guarantee
- Opportunity to be on the RACGP FSP + gain aged care facilities work
- Full-time/Part-time available
- Doctor owned and managed group
- 2 consult rooms | Nursing support
- Open Monday to Friday only | No weekend work
- Booking online via HotDoc
- Excellent IT and management support
- Nearby Pharmacy and Pathology
- Onsite parking available
Chidlow is a charming country town located in MMM2, only 45 mins drive to Perth CBD. Perfect location and one of the closest if need to be on the RACGP FSP
- Clean & green, quiet neighbourhood - country living close to the city provides an ideal opportunity for those who love the outdoor lifestyle but require the proximity of the city for work.
- Affordable housing with plenty of room for the kids to do outdoor activities
- Has everything you need | Great parks and facilities
If you are a General Registration GP looking to be on the FSP or a VR GP wanting to discuss further and arrange a time to chat with the owner, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Consultant
0430 037 389