General Practitioner - Corowa (DPA/MMM4)
- 70% of billings + guarantee
- DPA, MMM4 location (MDRAP, RVTS, PEP and ACRRM pathways)
- 45 mins from Albury | Visa sponsorship including permanent residency
Are looking for DPA GP Jobs? This high quality, well established medical centre is looking for a General Practitioner to join their team on a full time or part time basis.The Practice
Our client is looking for a General Practitioner to take over the patient base of a departing GP.
- GP owned practice with 3 GPs onsite
- Delivers quality patient care and an excellent patient experience.
- Offers flexibility and work life balance
Corowa is a historic rural town on the banks of the Murray River, only 45 minutes drive from Albury (fly home to Sydney or Melbourne) and under 1.5 hours from Shepparton. It is location close to the NSW/VIC border.
- VISA sponsorship including permanent residency available
- 1 year moratorium reduction, DPA, MMM4
- Eligible location for MDRAP, RACGP FSP Standard Stream, RACGP PEP Specialist Stream, Remote Vocational Training Scheme RVTS, ACRRM Independent Pathway, ACRRM Specialist Pathway & Rural Generalist Training Scheme RGTS
Whether you are a hospital doctor obtaining your General Registration and looking to move into General Practice, or an experienced Rural Generalist, we'd love to hear from you. For a confidential discussion and to book a time to visit the practice, please call: Amy Dent
0412 174 152