General Practitioner - Crookwell (DPA/MMM5)
- Up to 70% + income guarantee | Mixed billing | GP/VMO
- DPA MMM5 location | Eligible for RACGP FSP, RVTS and ACRRM pathways
- 1.5 hours from Canberra ACT | Population 2,800
Are you looking for Non-VR Rural Generalist (RGTS) positions close to Canberra?The Practice
Our client is looking for a GP with a minimum of General Registration to join their team as a GP/VMO on a full-time basis.
- Offering up to 70% + income guarantee
- Mixed Billing
- Multidisciplinary nursing support team
- GP owned and led
- GP/VMO opportunity at 18-bed hospital
- Newly refurbished purpose-built facility
With a population of 2,800, Crookwell is a small country town home to heritage-listed buildings and parks. It is a great place to explore the award-winning local wines or to try your luck fossicking in the gold rush trails.
- Drive home to Canberra on your days off (1.5 hours)
- MMM5 / DPA location eligible for MDRAP, RACGP FSP, RVTS and ACRRM Rural Generalist Training Scheme, Independent and Specialist Pathway
- Eligible for Rural Bonded Scholars and Bonded Medical Places
Whether you are an experienced rural generalist, or a Generally Registered Doctor looking to progress towards fellowship of the RACGP or ACRRM, this excellent opportunity should not be missed.
To arrange a time to speak with the practice owner and to arrange a visit to Crookwell, please contact:
Shayla Owusu0432 232 email@example.com