General Practitioner - Currambine
- 70% & initial $150 / hour | Flexible hours to suit your needs
- High demand for FRACGP | Doctor owned Group
- 30mins from CBD | 5 minutes away from beautiful beaches
Are you a FRACGP/FACRRM looking for a great area to settle in Perth to enjoy a great work life balance and outdoor lifestyle?
With plenty of patient demand and existing and loyal patient base this practice is popular in the community and seeking more GPs to provide supervision and support to AGPT trainees
- Doctor owned and managed group
- Well designed Mixed Billing clinic with great patient demographic
- Family friendly accredited teaching practice with high success rates
- Well-staffed treatment room and excellent nursing support
- Excellent IT and management support
- Part-time or full-time hours; the choice is yours
- Open 7.30am to 7pm most weekdays & 8am to 12 noon on Saturdays
- Great onsite services including allied health and pathology
The passionate management team is ready to support your special interests whilst also allowing for clinical autonomy.
Currambine is just a 5minute drive from great beaches, and the area has many shopping and schooling options.
- Located a 30minute drive from Perth CBD and accessible from Marmion Ave
- Private and Public schooling options nearby
- Enjoy the beautiful WA sunsets with this excellent beachside location
- Edith Cowan University Joondalup Health Campus nearby.
General Practitioners wanting to discuss further and arrange a time to meet the owner, please contact:Adelene ChewSenior Recruitment Consultant0430 037 email@example.com