General Practitioner - Darwin (DPA/MMM2)
- Great earning potential | 70% mixed bill | longstanding, loyal patients
- Supporting veterans/emergency services & closing the gap
- Minutes from Darwin Golf Club & Darwin Airport
Are you tired of the impersonal feeling of working with a corporate organisation? Would you like to join a brilliant team with a warm, friendly atmosphere? Then maybe it’s time to move North The Practice
If you are a FRACGP/FACRRM with a passion for providing holistic family medicine to diverse patient base then you can enjoy excellent earning potential and a great work-life balance. The accredited training practice has a focus on family medicine, supporting veterans/emergency services, chronic disease management and mental health.
- Earn up to 70% of Mixed Billings
- Well established practice in the community for 30-40 years that is now Doctor owned and operated.
- Open Monday to Friday 8am-6pm with flexibility to roster sessions at your needs
- Opportunity to open weekends if you wanted to work
- Part time options available
- Longstanding nursing and reception staff
- Onsite parking & access to public transport
- Committed to “closing the gap” and have been providing comprehensive primary care for people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander origin for decades
Capital of the Northern Territory, Darwin is home to approx. 150,000 residents and a bustling tourist hub with access to Katherine Gorge, Litchfield National Park as well as having easy access to Southeast Asia. You will enjoy a tropical savanna climate and is one of the most lightning prone areas in the country so you are sure to enjoy nature in all her raw beauty.
- Located on bus route.
- Near Darwin golf club
- Nearby primary and secondary schooling options
- DPA/MMM 2 means this location is also suitable for Non-VR general practitioners pursuing MDRAP; Fellowship Support Program or RACGP PEP Specialist Pathway
To register your interest in this position and arrange a time to speak with the principal GP, please contact: Melissa IrvinePrincipal Consultant0435 773 firstname.lastname@example.org