General Practitioner - Echuca (DPA/MMM3)
- 65% of billings + income support
- DPA/MMM3 area eligible for MDRAP, RACGP PEP & ACRRM eligible
- Popular tourist location less than 3 hours from Melbourne
Our client is looking for a General Practitioner for a newly established medical centre which opened in mid 2020.
- 4 GP consult rooms
- Independently owned
- onsite mentoring support available
- Treatment room
- full time Nursing support & diabetes educator
- Best Practice software
- Mixed billing
- Delivers quality patient care and an excellent patient experience
Echuca is an Australian town in northern Victoria. It's across the Murray River from the town of Moama, in New South Wales.
- 2.5 hours drive from Melbourne
- Home to the world's largest paddlesteam fleet
- Located on the banks of the Murray River
- Under 1 hour drive to Shepparton
- Great schools - Moama Anglican is close by
- Great restaurants, local produce and wineries
Whether you are a recently qualified VR GP looking for your next move, or a GP relocating back to VIC, this excellent opportunity should not be missed.
For a confidential discussion and to book a time to visit the practice, please call:Amy Dent0412174152amy.firstname.lastname@example.org