General Practitioner - Geraldton (DPA/MMM3)
- 70% & initial $150 / hour | Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Walk into an established patient load | Doctor owned Group
- 5hr Drive from Perth | 35,000 population | Daily flight options
Are you a FRACGP/FACRRM looking for a great area to settle along the Western Australia coastline? The Practice
With plenty of patient demand and recent departure of another GP you can walk right into an existing and loyal patient base.
- Earn up to 70% with $150/hr initial guarantee
- Relocation assistance negotiable
- Doctor owned and managed group
- Well established mixed billing clinic
- Family friendly accredited teaching practice
- Well-staffed treatment room and excellent nursing support
- Excellent IT and management support
- Part-time or full-time hours; the choice is yours
- Great onsite services including allied health and nearby pharmacy
- Visa Sponsorship & Permanent Residency Support
The passionate management team is ready to support your special interests whilst also allowing for clinical autonomy. The Location
This vibrant coastal city is the heart of the mid-west region. With approx 35,000 residents it is a short 1hr flight to Perth or 5hour drive.
- Large port, busy agricultural, tourist and fishing industries.
- Range of schools, sporting clubs, churches, and a mosque.
- DPA/MM3/RA3 location suitable for moratorium reduction and FSP, PEP Specialist Pathway & MDRAP training programs
General Practitioners wanting to discuss further and arrange a time to meet the owner, please contact:Melissa IrvinePrincipal Consultant0435 773 email@example.com