General Practitioner - Geraldton (DPA/MMM3)
- OTE of $480k or more for VR GPs | Private billing | Rural grants
- GP-led team | Established training practice | Visa sponsorship
- Great management & nursing team | Moratorium reduction | DPA
If you are seeking a progressive and innovative GP training practice you wont want to miss this one!
Full time and part time options available for VR and non-VR GPs to join this established general practice group in the heart of the Midwest.
- Established GP-led group with 2 practice locations in Geraldton
- Private billing with high earning potential
- Onsite pathology, podiatry & physio
- Accredited training practice
- Visa sponsorship including permenant recendeny
- Obstetric & anesthetics skills desirable
- Opportunity to increase income on the on-call roster available (not essential)
This multi-disciplinary group of doctors, nurses, AHPs, and administration staff, offers peer support and development opportunities. The Location
This vibrant coastal city is the heart of the mid-west region. With approx 35,000 residents it is a short 1hr flight to Perth or 5hour drive.
- Large port, busy agricultural, tourist and fishing industries.
- Range of schools, sporting clubs, churches, and a mosque.
- DPA/MM3/RA3 location suitable for moratorium reduction and FSP, PEP Specialist Pathway & MDRAP training programs
An ideal candidate would already hold FRACGP/FACRRM however trainee positions also available and General Registrants are also encouraged to apply.
To register your interest in this position, please contact: Melissa Irvine Principal Consultant 0435 773 220 firstname.lastname@example.org