General Practitioner - Gloucester (DPA/MMM5)
- GP VMO 1:6 on call roster
- DPA/MMM5 location eligible for PEP/FSP, RVTS and ACRRM pathways
- Only 1.5 hour drive from Newcastle
Are you looking for Rural Generalist GP Jobs in NSW? Do you hold a minimum of general registration with AHPRA?The Practice
Established rural practice only 1.5 hours drive from Newcastle.
- Great earning potential with 1:6 GP VMO roster
- Training practice for doctors holding general registration
- DPA location eligible for MDRAP, RVTS, RACGP PEP/FSP and ACRRM independent pathway
- Full-time nursing support
- Doctor owned practice
- Work alongside 4 GPS
Gloucester, known as the gateway to the Barrington Tops, is a charming country town nestled in a valley under a range of hills known as The Bucketts. Gloucester, a town in dairy and beef cattle country, is located in Mid-Coast Council, within the Manning district on the Mid North Coast of the state of New South Wales, Australia. The town is located 96 metres above sea-level and 265 km north-east of Sydney via the Pacific Highway and Bucketts Way.
- Drive home to Newcastle on your days off
- Only 1 hour from Taree or 1 hour from Forster (to the beach)
- MMM5 / DPA location eligible for RVTS, MDRAP, PEP, ACRRM independent pathway & Rural Generalist Training Scheme
Whether you are an experienced rural generalist or a general registration doctor looking to progress towards fellowship of the RACGP or ACRRM, this excellent opportunity should not be missed.
To arrange a time to speak with the practice owner and to arrange a visit Gloucester, please contact: Amy Dent 0412 174 email@example.com