General Practitioner - Karratha (DPA/MMM6)
- OTE of $450k or more for VR GPs | Private billing clinic | Rural grants
- GP-led team | Established training practice | Visa sponsorship
- 2hr flight from Perth | Heart of the Pilbara | Moratorium reduction
This is an exciting opportunity for a General Practitioner to work in a newly built medical practice in the growing city of Karratha
Full time and part time options available for VR and non-VR GPs to join this established general practice group in the heart of the Pilbara Region.
- Established GP-led group with support from management and 2 clinics in Geraldton
- Private billing with high earning potential
- Open Mon to Fri only. No after hours or weekend work required
- Onsite allied health and visiting specialists
- Accredited training practice
- Excellent development opportunities and peer support
- Visa sponsorship including permenant recendeny
- Obstetric & anesthetics skills highly advantageous but not essential.
- Opportunity to increase income on the on-call roster available (not essential)
Due to the growth areas of skin cancer medicine and occupational medicine we strongly encourage GP’s with those skills and interests to apply.The Location
Karratha is more than a great place to work, it is the heart of WA's Pilbara region. Karratha has experienced a transformation into a thriving metropolis of 17000 people with sustained growth, beyond a FIFO workforce.
- It's a 2-hour flight from Perth
- Choice of great private and public schools
- Incredible lifestyle, tourism opportunities, plus a thriving local community
- DPA location suitable for FSP, PEP Specialist Pathway, ACRRM Independent Pathway, ACRRM Specialist Pathway, RGTS, RVTS & MDRAP
- RA4: 10-year moratorium reduced to 6 years
An ideal candidate would already hold FRACGP/FACRRM however trainee positions also available and General Registrants are also encouraged to apply.
To register your interest in this position, please contact:Melissa IrvinePrincipal Consultant0435 773 firstname.lastname@example.org