General Practitioner - Katanning (DPA/MMM5)
- Attractive remuneration package based on experience and scope
- RGTS/RVTS/MDRAP/PEP & Independent Pathway
- 3 hour drive from Perth | 2 hours from Albany | Rural incentives
Are you looking for a friendly, independently run general practice where you can develop your special interests and enjoy a varied scope of practice? Dr Sam says "I stay because I choose to, not because of my moratorium"
Look no further because this welcoming rural team are just 3 hours from Perth in a diverse community where you can enjoy a varied scope of practice. There is so much flexibility to work part time or full time; across one or multiple clinics as well as boosting your income with hospital ED cover.
- Earn up to 70% of GP billings and up to 95% of Hospital billings
- Monday to Friday GP sessions
- Well established, mixed billing practice
- Great management & nursing team
- VR GPs receive attractive rural incentive payments
- Experienced onsite supervisors - suitable for non-VR GPs too
- RACGP & ACRRM accredited training facility
- Visa sponsorship available
- Option to join the 1:7 rural hospital on call roster
- Attractive package available including housing
3 hours drive south-east of Perth and 2 hours to Albany, Katanning is well established as a major service centre for the Great Southern region.
- There are 4,200 people in the Shire of Katanning, and they make it the most ethnically diverse regional centre in WA.
- Regional centre with access to a range of recreation and leisure facilities, government, health and education services,
- DPA & MMM5 makes the site eligible for General Registrants looking to complete fellowship training on RACGP PEP, MDRAP, ACRRM Independent & Specialist Pathways, RGTS or RVTS programs
To register your interest in this position, please contact: Melissa IrvinePrincipal Consultant0435 773 firstname.lastname@example.org