General Practitioner - Kingsthorpe (DPA/MMM2)
- DPA/MMM2 location eligible for MDRAP, RACGP PEP & FSP
- Open contract with flexible hours - Mixed billing
- Close to Toowoomba which offers excellent school options
Are you a doctor looking for a country location close to Toowoomba/Brisbane that? This beautiful country location is seeking VR GP's to join their practice.
Our client is seeking full or part time General Practitioner's to join its existing team in Kingsthorpe.
- Team of 6GPs
- Mixed billing practice - sign on payment/higher %
- Full & part time positions - flexible with hours
- Full Nursing support including CDM
- Well set up treatment room
- Commitment to education and training
- Full clinical autonomy
- Dedicated to providing families with personalised, professional and quality healthcare
- Open Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
- Excellent supportive team - excellent mentors
Kingsthorpe is just a 15-minute panoramic drive west of Toowoomba.
The rural town features a number of parks with recreation areas, play equipment, and amenities, including Rosalie Walk, Settlers Park, Village Green, and Stoney Ridge Park. The Recreational Reserve has a large sporting oval, tennis courts, picnic facilities with an electric barbecue, and a clubhouse with a canteen and amenities.
- Beautiful country location
- Eligible pathways MDRAP, RACGP PEP Standard Pathways & Specialist Pathway & FSP Fellowship Support Program
- Excellent local schools
- Beautiful year-round climate
If you are a VR or non VR GP looking for a supportive working environment then this position is for you. For further information please contact:Brad Bilinsky
0428 392 777