General Practitioner - Lake Cathie (DPA/MMM3)
- Up to 65%+ guarantee
- DPA/MMM3 location eligible for MDRAP & RACGP FSP training pathways
- 15mins to Port Macquarie with great schools
Are you looking for non-VR general practitioner positions in a coastal NSW town? Suitable for GPs holding specialist or general registration.The Practice
Our client is looking to recruit part time/full time GPs to join their very well established practice. They can offer a great work/life balance in the beautiful seaside town just 15mins from Port Macquarie.
- 65%+ guarantee
- Mixed billing practice
- Team of 14 GPs currently booked out weeks in advanced
- Great onsite mentors available
- Open Monday - Friday 9-5 and 9-12 on Saturdays
- Large consult rooms with natural light in every room
- Large triage nursing station | additional 2 bed skin cancer treatment room | separate women's health treatment room
- Complete health hub with on-site pharmacy, dental, optometry, physio & hydrotherapy pool, physio & exercise physio, mental health nurse, psychologist, podiatry.
- Accredited training practice
- Independently owned
The Port Macquarie region is one of the 3 most desirable locations to live in NSW. Approx population 90,000. 4hrs north of Sydney with daily flights to Sydney and Brisbane. The area has great schools as well as many great beaches and green spaces, great for picnics and barbeques.
- Beautiful seaside town
- 4hour drive to Sydney | 15mins to Port Macquarie
- Daily flights from Port Macquarie to Sydney and Brisbane
- Excellent schools
Whether you are a recently qualified VR GP looking for your next move, or non VR GP looking for an MDRAP / RACGP FSP position, this excellent opportunity in this amazing practice should not be missed.
For a confidential discussion and to book a time to visit the practice, please call:Amy Dent 0412 174 firstname.lastname@example.org