General Practitioner - Manjimup (DPA/MMM5)
- 70% & initial $150/hour | Flexible contracts to suit your needs
- Walk into an established patient load | Doctor owned Group
- 3hrs from Perth | Food bowl of WA | Rural agricultural town
Are you a FRACGP/FACRRM looking for a great area to settle in Perth with an existing patient load to take over? The Practice
With plenty of patient demand and recent departure of another GP you can walk right into an existing and loyal patient base.
- 70% & initial $150/hr minimum guarantee
- Doctor owned and managed group
- Longstanding clinic with great reputation
- Open Monday to Friday only. no weekends or after hours
- Family friendly accredited teaching practice
- Great IT and management support
- Part-time or full-time hours; the choice is yours
- Great onsite services including allied health and nearby pharmacy
The passionate management team is ready to support your special interests whilst also allowing for clinical autonomy.The Location
Just 3 hours South of Perth you will find the food bowl of WA and a lovely little town of Manjimup
- The leading Australian-mainland producer of black truffles.
- Population of 4,349.
VR GPs looking for a tree change and a relaxed country town, please contact: Adelene Chew0430 037 389 email@example.com