General Practitioner - Mittagong (DPA/MMM3)
- Up to 65% | Mixed billing centre
- Dedicated and equipped Women's Health Centre
- Located in the Southern Highlands | 45mins from Campbelltown
Are you looking for DPA VR GP jobs where you can apply your General Practice skills to Women's Health?
With a particular dedication to providing patient-centred women's healthcare, our client is looking for an experienced GP to join their team and support their fast-growing patient base.
- Mixed billing 2 GP practice
- Full time nursing support including Nurse Practitioner
- Perinatal Psychologist, Social Worker and Trauma counsellor
- Fully equipped treatment room & Vasectomy provider
- Open 9am-5pm Monday - Friday
- Part-time option available
- DPA/MMM3 location eligible for MDRAP and RACGP PEP (incl. Specialist Stream)/FSP
- Vibrant town in the Southern Highlands, 45 minutes from Campbelltown
- Eligible location for Rural Bonded Scholars looking to complete their return of service obligation (RoSO).
Whether you are looking to complete your Fellowship training, or a VR GP looking to utilise your women's health skills, this opportunity should not be missed.
To register your interest, please contact:Shayla Owusu
0432 232 email@example.com