General Practitioner - Mount Hawthorn
- Busy, mixed billing clinic | Longstanding, loyal patients
- Flexible roster options | Work part time or full time sessions
- Welcoming inner city community | 10 mins from CBD | No restraint
Are you an unrestricted VR GP looking for a lovely mixed billing practice just 10 minutes from Perth City? This high-quality, well-established 8GP practice is experiencing increased patient demand.The Practice
Whether you're a recently qualified FRACGP, or FACRRM looking for somewhere to settle, or an experienced General Practitioner looking for your next move, this excellent opportunity should not be missed.
- 65% of billings; with elevated % initally
- Mixed Billing (nearly 50% private)
- Committed nursing and admin support
- Open weekdays 9-5 pm - no after hours or weekend work required
- Modern clinic facilities
- Part-time roster options available
- No restraint
Doctors with a special interest or prior experience with occupational health and/or skin cancer medicine are strongly encouraged to apply.The Location
Leafy Mount Hawthorn is in close proximity to Subiaco, Kings Park, Leederville, North Perth & Wembley. The patient base includes several generations of the same family, and it is a great place to live for young and old.
- Easily commutable for Claremont, City Beach or Floreat.
- Primary, secondary and tertiary education options
- 10 mins from the CBD
For a confidential discussion and to book a time to speak with the GP owner, please call:
Adelene ChewSenior Recruitment Consultant0430 037 firstname.lastname@example.org