General Practitioner - North Mackay (DPA/MMM2)
- Mixed Billing clinic - excellent earning potential
- DPA/MMM2 location - eligible for PEP/FSP, RGTS and MDRAP
- Beautiful Northern Queensland Coastal town excellent schools
e you looking for Non VR DPA GP Jobs in North Queensland? Discover why Mackay is now one of the most upcoming sea-change destinations on Australia's east coast.
We have an excellent opportunity for a General Practitioner to join a well-established, medical practice situated only 4km north of the heart of Mackay. You will be replacing a doctor who has relocated. Instant patient base - Busy from day 1. This is also eligible for those doctors wanting to get onto PEP/MDRAP and RVTS so non VR GP's are encouraged to apply. The Practice
This well-established, private billing clinic just out of the heart of Mackay is home to:
- 5 General Practitioners
- Experienced team of nurses and operational staff
- Range of allied health providers
- Operating hours 8.00am - 5.30pm & Saturdays mornings
- Online bookings (Hot Doc)
- Medical Director
- Accredited practice
- Rotational Saturdays
Mackay is a city in the Mackay Region on the eastern or Coral Sea coast of Queensland, Australia. It is located about 970 kms (603 mi) north of Brisbane, on the Pioneer River. Mackay is nicknamed the sugar capital of Australia because its region produces more than a third of Australia's sugar.
- DPA/MMM2 location
- Visa sponsorship available
- Regional airport with direct flights to and from Brisbane
If you are a Gen Reg or VR GP looking for their next move and would like to consider the beautiful North Qld location of Mackay, this could be your perfect practice.
For a confidential discussion to find out more, about this opportunity, please contact:
0428 392 777