General Practitioner - Port Hedland (DPA/MMM6)
- Western Australia
- Suitable for RVTS, PEP, ACRRM, & MDRAP
- Reduce your moratorium to 4years
- Fixed Salary, with full package including free accommodation
- Established Aboriginal Medical Service seeks fellowed, or nonVR GP
- Great management & nursing team
- Reduced moratorium, 10 yrs to 4
- AGPET & ACRRM training accredited
- The SMO is an experienced, energetic GP trainer who will be a great support to your career
*This AMS role is different to most GP roles as it’s salaried. You will be paid a fixed amount per month (plus superannuation).
- $250K plus superannuation, annual airfare allowance, 5 weeks annual leave, 10 days paid study leave
- Free executive housing provided
- Relocation assistance
- Eligible for housing and vehicle
- Salary sacrifice available (a to save on tax, this facility is for people working for charities, and not for profit)
*This job is also available as a locum initially, the package would be: $1500 per day +accom, car& flights
*RGTS site: location suitable for Rural Generalist Training Scheme (fully government-funded fellowship pathway) https://bit.ly/RuralGeneralist
Contact DXC to discuss. The Location
Port Hedland is one of the main towns in the Pilbara Region with a \population of around 20000.
Port Hedland is the gateway and central hub connecting the Pilbara and the Kimberley, with all the beauty of those regions to enjoy.
You will be a 2-hour flight from Perth.
The Hedland Health Campus is the health care hub for the region, providing Pilbara residents with access to many specialists in one convenient location.This opportunity will suit:
- Rural bonded scholars
- Non-VR doctors holding general registration
- FRACGP and FACRRMs
- Temporary resident doctors looking for visa sponsorship, or support for PR
To register your interest in this position, please contact: Darren Compton (BSc. Hons) MRECDirectort: 0405 234 852e: email@example.com