General Practitioner - Port Macquarie (DPA/MMM3)
- New South Wales
- Up to 80% of billings + sign on payment & relocation allowance
- Eligible location for MDRAP/RACGP FSP | Flexible agreements
- Committed nursing support and high-tech facilities
Are you looking for VR GP jobs in a popular sea-change location on the NSW coast?
Our client is looking for an experienced General Practitioner to meet growing patient demand. The practice services the local Port Macquarie and greater Northern NSW coastal community.
- 11 GPs
- Ample Clinical Support
- Skin clinic, women's clinic and urgent care centre onsite
- In house Dental care
- Laverty Pathology collection facility & fully equipped imaging centre
- Multi - bed treatment room and specialists on- site
- Maintains a large diverse patient base
Port Macquarie is located on the Mid North Coast of NSW, boasting 17 gorgeous beaches, a lush hinterland and a diverse variety of attractions.
- Popular NSW sea-change location (pop. 50,000)
- Excellent school options
- Daily flights to Sydney or a 4-hour drive
- DPA/MMM3 location eligible for MDRAP, RACGP FSP & RGTS
Whether you are a recently qualified VR GP or Non VR GP looking to start your GP training or a GP looking for a popular sea-change location, this excellent opportunity should not be missed. For a confidential discussion and to book a time to visit the practice, please call: Amy Dent0412 174 152 email@example.com