General Practitioner - Rockingham (DPA)
- 65% +$150ph for 3mths | 7 GP mixed billing practice
- Part-time availability | Suitable PEP location | High patient demand
- DPA South of Swan River | Great parking |
Are you looking to develop your GP sub-specialty interests whilst enjoying a busy, varied patient load? This practice that has been voted Best Practice since July 2023
can offer this.
Whether you are a newly Fellowed GP or a well experienced GP, this group has an excellent reputation among doctors for providing all-round support. With onsite Molescan, demand for Occupational health, a large elderly patient base along with many families there really is plenty to keep all doctors busy.
- Mixed billing, reputable group
- Great team environment
- Open 8am - 6pm weekdays with part-time sessions available
- Sat 8am - 12.30pm optional
- Excellent nursing and admin support (2 consult rooms allocated for CDM nurses
- Central location, high spec modern fit-out
- Fully staffed treatment & procedure rooms
- Visa sponsorship available
Rockingham offers fantastic coastal living, 45km south of the hustle and bustle of Perth. This coastal city runs at a slower pace where you can really immerse yourself in the lifestyle of the Western Australia coast.
- There is good parking available
- Short walk to Rockingham Hospital and train station
- 10 mins drive to the shopping centre of Rockingham
- Colleagues commute from popular suburbs including Canning Vale, Willetton, Fremantle, and Como.
- DPA location suitable for RACGP PEP Specialist Pathway candidates
FRACGPs and FACRRMs are invited to arrange a time to inspect this friendly practice, please call:Adelene ChewSenior Recruitment Consultant0430 037 firstname.lastname@example.org